The company MGG Metrec is the ferrous metal recycling unit of MGG in Austria.
Based on the same site as the head-office, Metall Recycling operates 6 different types of activities.
- De-Pollution of cars (ELV)
- De-Pollution of E-Waste (WEEE) using the patented Smasher technology
- Shredding of cars and mixed metals
- Shredding of WEEE and mixed metals in the specialized EVA shredder
- Cutting and preparing ferrous scrap with the scrap shear
- Preparing of various scraps for further treatment
- Production of many types of metal scrap
The logistics activities of the Müller-Guttenbrunn Group companies in Austria and Switzerland are managed on this site.